中原教育网教育互联信息集群系统,快速检索学校!. . 快速检索学校: 查找 高级检索
首页 | 资讯 | 教师 | 学生 | 家长 | 中小学 | 大学 | 青春话题 | 教育人物 | 学习社区 | 教育民生
高招 | 留学 | 人才 | 博客 | 考试 | 邮 件 | 读书 | 早教幼教 | 每周一校 | 联招中心 | 教育网址
中考 | 高考 | 自考 | 成考 | 外语 | 考研 | 司法类| 公务员 | 计算机 | 医卫类 | MBA |  MPA | 财会类 | 工程类 | 其它
 首页 | 考试动态 | 试题精选 | 教辅资料 | CET | 托福(TOEFL) | GRE | 雅思 | GMAT | PETS | BEC | LSAT | TSE |
当前所在位置:-考试-外语-职场英语
学透外贸英语对话:(5)安排日程
http://www.henanedu.com/ 日期:2007-2-14 15:36:42

I 代表“翻译”,S 代表“史密斯”,T 代表“汤姆森”,L 代表“林先生”

I: Mr Smith, Mr Thompson, may I introduce to you Mr. Lin, our section chief? Mr Lin, Mr Smith, Mr Thompson. Mr Smith is the Manager of Far East Trade Department of Timex & Co., Mr Thompson is the engineer and designer of Timex.
I: 史密斯先生,汤姆森先生,请让我介绍一下我们科的科长林先生。史密斯先生是梯思公司的远东贸易部经理,汤姆森先生是梯美思公司的工程师和设计师。

S: It's a pleasure to meet you.
S: 很高兴认识你。

T: Glad to meet you too, Mr Lin.
T: 林先生,很高兴见到你。

L: Glad to meet you too.
L: 我也很高兴见到你们。

I: Mr Lin has come to make sure that our stay in Beijing is a pleasant one...
I: 林先生特地来为你们作安排,使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

S: Why, thank you. You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
S: 是吗?谢谢你,我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

I: Not at all. After all, it's your first trip here and we'd like you to feel at home. If there's anything special you want, you can always tell the interpreter her.
I: 不客气。既然这是你们第一次访问中国,我们希望你们能过得毫不拘束。如果你们有什么特殊要求,可能随时告诉翻译。

S: Thank you. The room service here is quite good and we like the food.
S: 谢谢你。这里的旅馆服务很好,饭菜我们也喜欢。

L: I'm glad you find the hotel service satisfactory.
L: 很高兴你们对旅馆的工作感到满意。

S: Yes, I do.
S: 确实是这样。

I: By the way, Mr Smith and Mr Thompson, Mr Lin has a few things he'd like to talk over with you.
I: 史密斯先生,汤姆森先生,林先生想与你们谈几件事。

S: By all means.
S: 当然可以。

L: It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.
L: 如果你们感到方便的话,我想要现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

S: Why not? No better time than now.
S: 好哇!现在讨论最合适了。

L: I understand that Mr Watson of your party has not arrived yet. When do you expect him?
L: 我知道贵方华生先生还没有来。我们估计他什么时候能到呢?

S: He has booked his flight for the 14th. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. If Mr Watson wants to make any changes, minor alterations can be made then. Will that suit you?
S: 他已经预订了14日的飞机票。我们现在可以先拟一个临时方案。如果华生先生有什么不同意见的话,可以对计划稍加修改,你看,这样行吗?

L: Fine.
L: 好。

T: Well. Smith, I'm sure Mr Watson wouldn't mind a day of sight-seeing as our hosts have taken all the trouble to arrange things.
T: 史密斯,我相信先生不会反对由贵方费神安排的日程表中包括一天游览...

S: Well, in that case...
S: 好吧,如果是这样的话..

T: Mr Lin, were you thinking of any particular place you wanted to take us to?
T: 林先生,你们有没有考虑安排一个具体的地方让我们去?

L: Well, we had the Summer Palace in mind.
L: 嗯,我们想去颐和园,怎么样?

T: The summer residence of the Empress Dowager? That would be nice. We've heard so much about it. How about it, Smith?
T: 慈禧太后的夏季行宫吗?好极了,我们久闻其名了。史密斯,你看呢?

S: Sure, I'm all for it now that you've got me interested. But is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
S: 当然罗。既然你已说得这么吸引人,我完全赞成,不过,我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

L: Well, so long as we know what each other's requirements are and we don't get bogged down on details. I'm sure the talks will progress as planned.
L: 只要我们知道对方的要求是什么,而不拘泥于纠缠细节问题,我确信谈判能按计划顺利进行的。

T: Well, for our part, we'll do our best to make everthing smooth sailing.
T: 从我们方面来讲,我们将尽一切努力使所有的谈判都取得成功。

L: Thank you. If all goes well we'll be able to wind up our talks the day after tomorrow.
L: 谢谢,如果一切顺利的话,我们将能够在后天结束谈判。

S: I hope so. Anyway we'll do our best.
S: 希望如此,我们将尽力而为。

来源:
作者:
责任编辑:
    本网注明:“来源:XXX”(非中原教育网)的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其具有的真实性负责。如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。
字体 】 【打印】 【关闭】 【发送给好友
姓名: Email:
评论:
  • 文章评论
以下网友留言只代表其个人观点,不代表本站的观点或立场
  • 该篇没有评论信息
相关新闻信息

 

关于我们 | 联系方式 | 友情链接 | 招聘精英 | 本网法律顾问
河南教育网版权所有 河南创新教育产业发展有限公司 制作维护
电话:0371-66286189 66261301 传真:0371-63335559 电子邮件hnedu@henanedu.com info@henanedu.com
本公司保留所有权力 法律顾问:天坤律师事务所陈海州律师